Monday, October 17, 2005

Metonymy in comics

Neil Cohn has a new essay up at Comixpedia.com.

"Comic" Theory 101: In place of another is a discussion on Metonymy in comics and is the first of a series of pieces Neil plans to write concerning the interesection of “comic theory” and linguistics.

Read it, now!

2 Comments:

At Tue Oct 18, 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Dennis Villegas said...

Hi,
I'm very interested in your blog since I'm also a comics enthusiast. I have recently established my personal blog about Philippine comics history:PilipinoKomiks.blogspot.com. Perhaps I could link your blog to my blog.
Thanks and Godspeed.
Dennis

 
At Wed Oct 19, 05:59:00 AM, Blogger Jon Silpayamanant said...

Hello Dennis,

I was just skimming over your blog--very nice-very nice. The more and more I read about Philippine comics history, the more I'm intrigued by the depth and richness of its traditions.

I have you linked now. Thanks for stopping by.

-jon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home